Friday 29 December 2017

Happy New Year 2018!!!

I hope everybody had a beautiful Christmas! We had a quiet one - just the three of us and it was very nice also it was very HOT!
Lots of beautiful presents underneath the Christmas tree
Janus wasn't keen on wearing the reindeer ears - I have to think of something else next year.
He prefers himself as a 'minimalist' without anything.
And I love him to bits...
... and I know he loves me too.
This little man has brought so much happiness into our life - especially into mine.
I can't imagine a day without him!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
After Santa drove by, I started to prepare our Christmas dinner.
For Christmas, we had a Roast Chicken (not one of ours, just couldn't do it), stuffed with a honey macadamia mix and baked vegetables from the garden.
It was delicious! At least 50%  of the dinner was out of our garden.
On Christmas Eve I unpack presents from Home - as in Germany the gifts are exchanged on Christmas Eve. As always, my family thought of me and made us some beautiful presents - thank you!
After a quiet Christmas Eve, an even quieter Christmas Day followed. Janus was very excited to check out what was in his stocking. I made it for him this year - I think it turned out beautiful!
So what's in there?
It squeakees but it's wrapped...
Yay!!! A new squeaky toy to throw!
Janus loves it!
And these are our other presents.

We also got some lovely gifts from Mr S's family.
So we had a lovely Christmas and now we're preparing for a successful new Year - more about this in a few days. In the meantime, we wish you all a happy, healthy and successful new year 2018 - may it bring all the happiness we need!!!


1 comment:

  1. ...oh it´s so nice to see all the pictures, full of happiness and joy!!! After a lovely Christmas it´s time to say goodbye to 2017 and Hello to 2018!!! Wish you and your love ones a wonderful and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! With love Mumsy

    ReplyDelete

Meal Planning

I used to struggle with meal planning. I made this great plans to try all these amazing recipes and then I went shopping and bought loads of...